Allan R. Lazor
email Email Me
- Real Estate/Construction
- Corporate Counseling
- Estate Planning
- Sales, Manufacturing / Transportation
- Contract review, drafting and business counseling in real estate, construction, manufacturing, and transportation
- Representation of applicants to probate wills and of court appointed administrators and guardians of estates.
- Representation of creditors in a variety of actions including: conversion of the bankruptcy estate; preference actions; and suits against bankruptcy trustees. Representation of debtor(s) in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 filings.
- Business transactions including: organization of business entities; sale, purchase and/or lease of businesses and/or business assets. Estate administration for small estates including: preparation of wills; probate thereof; and heirship proceedings.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 1976
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Member, Houston Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, 1976, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA, 1973, B.A.