Pascal Paul Piazza
email Email Me
- Real Estate/Construction
- Corporate Counseling
- Oil & Gas Transactions
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Personnel Agency Services
- Sales, Manufacturing / Transportation
- Commercial litigation and appellate work in oil & gas, real estate, construction, manufacturing, transportation and employment
- Contract review and drafting and business counseling in oil & gas, real estate, construction, manufacturing, transportation and employment
Pascal Piazza grew up in Houston, Texas surrounded by books on oil tools, history and science/engineering and nurtured by sports (especially soccer).
His halcyon days at St. Vincent de Paul, Strake Jesuit, the University of Notre Dame and the University of Houston Law School ultimately led to studies in history and archaeology, playing soccer, summer stints respectively building oil tools and revising drawings for the building of oil tools and a career as a property and contract focused attorney with a technical orientation.
He has preferred and still prefers, both by choice and necessity, to associate with smaller law firms that help people formulate business endeavors or work through their business problems. He still plays soccer well beyond any reasonable period of expected play and actively participates in the administration of adult soccer on the local and state levels.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 1982
- Admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, USA, B.A.