Samuel Butler once said that, "Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself." If that is indeed the case, then the portrait of ZBSP is one of experience and dedication to the client.
The ZBSP family are experienced trial and business lawyers, and have successfully worked with individual clients in Texas in over a thousand cases. The firm represents clients throughout Texas and the Houston and east Texas areas, as well as many out of state clients needing representation on Texas matters. Our attorneys include:
- John M. Zukowski, Partner
- Maurice Bresenhan Jr., Partner
- Pascal Paul Piazza, Managing Partner
- Scott Petry, Partner
- Janna Ivey Lindig, Attorney
- Cynthia Keen Perlman, Attorney
- Ronald G. Byrnes, Of Counsel
- Allan R. Lazor, Of Counsel
- Susan A. Stanton, Of Counsel
- Ed Heller, Of Counsel
- Donald G. Sinex, Of Counsel
- Marc J. Magids, Of Counsel
The firm's practice areas include civil litigation, oil and gas litigation, oil and gas transactions, estate planning, real estate/commercial construction, family law and divorce, sales/manufacturing/transportation, probate, employment, corporate counsel, bankruptcy, and personnel agency services.